Saturday, January 2, 2016

NEW YEAR, NEW ADVENTURES

Saturday, January 2, 2016


2016 will be a big year of new things. No more high school. No more seeing certain people 5 days a week. Being an adult. FREEDOM. With this unfamiliar and crazy new year ahead of me, there are many things that I want to achieve. SO... I'm going to try and keep it rather realistic (I hope)

1. Get a Job
I have been unemployed for way too long and rejected by way too many places that I have applied to. So this year, I will hopefully be able to find a job that will be able to cater to my shopping needs (heheheh). In all seriousness though, I would love to find a job so that I can stop relying on my parents giving me money to buy things.

2. Be Creative
I'm not an extremely creative person but there are certain aspects of creativeness that I do enjoy, such as editing. Whether it be editing videos and uploading them on YouTube or editing photos on Photoshop, I love it! With that being said, I will be uploading my travel videos to Cambodia and Thailand very soon!

3. Read More
I haven't read a book in SO long! Mainly because I haven't made the time for it and because of school but I want to change that because I love reading - if it is a certain genre. I hope to finish AT LEAST 5 BOOK this year.

4. Be Kind
I had a friend at school last year that was MOST DEFINITELY THE NICEST PERSON EVER! She would only ever talk good things about everyone. No matter how "annoying" people would find a certain person, she would find the good in them. Now, that is someone I strive to be.

5. Live a More Healthy Lifestyle
Wrote this goal for myself because I need to cut down on my ramen intake :( Yeah, that's pretty much it.


Okay, that's all for now. Most of them are quite the typical "new year's resolutions" but they are not just random things I wrote for the sake of this post. I hope I'm able to achieve most, if not all, of my new year's resolutions. I hope you all have a lovely new year's day and a safe and adventurous year!





No comments:

Post a Comment

SAMANTHA © 2014